Saturday, July 09, 2005

Skin Infection update...

I never seem to do anything just "normally" including any infection. Oh well. After finishing the oral antibiotic and seeing some improvement, I began to see evidence of it rearing it's ugly head again. I did manage to get an appointment on Friday and went to see the dermatologist. They are shaking their heads. After consulting together they decided that an oral antibiotic wasn't the way to proceed and put me on an ointment antibiotic. If it isn't better in a week then I'm to call and report and another decision will be made at that time. So, life goes on...

"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come?
My help comes form the Lord, Who made heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:1-2)

2 comments:

G~ said...

Aw (((Claire))) I am one of those "anything except what it says in the medical book" kinda people, too. Seems anything weird that can happen, does!

Makes life interesting, I guess, but not so fun sometimes. :\

I hope the ointment takes care of things.

Try to stay cool!!

Blessings!

Pilot Mom said...

Thanks, G! Hope you are enjoying that new patio of yours! Kick back and put your feet up! :)