Thursday, September 08, 2005

And now back to three...

Like the title says we are now back to three. We had a wonderful visit with each day filled to overflowing! My aunt may need to really recuperate from her vacation before returning to work! :) Isn't that the way it always is? I guess we jumped right back into our schedule....we dropped her off at the airport and then Nana and I continued on to Hill AFB to pick up her meds and to do some shopping. Of course, we stopped at Garcia's, one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, for a very late lunch/very early dinner. Tomorrow is a full day with appointments for all of us. We'll be on the go from 8 am till 5 pm and ending with our Bible study beginning at 6 pm.

I'm so glad the good Lord created families. I can't imagine going through life without a family. They come along side you when you're down, they are there to help you celebrate life when things are good. You build each other up and encourage one another along life's way. There is joy and laughter in the time spent together.

1 comment:

Corry said...

I totally agree, Thank the Lord for family:-)

Great pics, Claire!

God's Grace.