Monday, August 29, 2005

Psalm 62:1-8

I was going to post this first thing this morning but ran out of time as I was headed to my doctor's appointment. I'm posting it now and I pray the Lord would use it to comfort and lift up a certain friend today!


Psalm 62: 1-8
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
How long will you assault a man?
Would all of you throw him down--
this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
They fully intend topple him
from his lofty place;
they take delight in lies.
With their mouths they bless,
but in their hearts they curse.
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God,
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pur out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a good friend. *smile*

I am praying for you today too, for healing and strength and that nothing will interfere with your trip to see James. God bless. I'll email you later.