Too busy of a day for me to think of seven so I'll do a "condensed" version. Jennifer over at So'bah My Soul tagged me for this meme.
Four things I want to do before I die:
- Well, first and foremost, I want to make it to Corpus Christi in Dec to pin those pilot wings on our son!
- I want to see and hold the newest addition to our family, due in late March. My niece is pregnant with her fifth child...a GIRL after having four boys!
- I want to be able to travel wherever James is stationed! :)
- Daily, I want my relationship with the Lord to grow deeper and deeper. Instead of Him SHOUTING to get my attention I would love it if He would just need to whisper my name...better yet, just give me 'a look'!
Four things I cannot do:
- I cannot sing...I make a joyful noise!
- I cannot speak and understand Russian.
- I cannot be 20 again!
- I cannot beat my son in arm wrestling anymore (There, James, I've ADMITTED it!) [It was a very long time ago in which I DID beat him]
Four things that attract me to my hubby:
- How he makes me feel cherished.
- His walk with the Lord.
- His sense of humor.
- His faithfulness.
- His kindness and love he continually shows to my Mom.
- His good looks!
- His willingness to pitch in and help me
- Okay...okay...I can get carried away talking about him....
Four things I say most often:
- I love you.
- Hey, babe!
- Praise the Lord!
Four books or authors I love:
Well, I guess it goes without saying that my Bible is my most favorite so I'll list others...and I could go on and on about books and authors but will limit myself....
- RC Sproul
- Randy Alcorn
- Beth Moore
- AW Tozer
Four movies I watch over and over again:
This is a stretch for me because I don't watch too many but here goes...
- October Sky
- Apollo 13
- You've Got Mail
- Sleepless in Seattle
Four people I want to jump in...I'm not a big one on listing people so if you desire to jump in then give me a holler.... Thanks Jennifer for tagging me! :)