I have been tagged again by Suz this time. Here are the rules. Pay close attention because you may be the next to partake in all the fun! Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; then add your blog to the #5 spot.
Next select 5 friends to pass this on to:
3. My niece, Claire
What were you doing 10 years ago?
We were living in our small first home and James was in 8th grade playing basketball. My Mom and Dad came for Thanksgiving that year. I was a stay at home Mom.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
We were having our first Thanksgiving in 22 years without our son. He had just started flight training at Moody AFB, GA on November 4. Also, we were adjusting to the news that he would not be home for Christmas either. (He did surprise us Christmas! You can read about it here.)
5 snacks you enjoy:
3. chips and dip
4. veggies and dip
5. anything chocolate
5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Since I don't sing...I make a joyful noise, and my mind just doesn't remember song titles and words...this will be very short!
1. Trust and Obey
2. Amazing Grace
3. And Can It Be
5. American Pie
5 things you would do if you were a millionare:
1. Well, we own our own home and cars so I guess we would put some into savings/invest
2. We would look for ways to use it for the Lord (there are so many more people we would like to support on the mission field)
3. I would make sure we would set some aside that would grow larger enabling us to travel wherever our son will be stationed
4. We would travel to see family and new babies and new homes etc.
5. Maybe a trip to Europe. I think it would be lovely to see it again but this time with my husband.
5 bad habits:
1. reading to the detriment of what I should be doing
2. too much blogging
3. not exercising enough
4. snacking too much (I love snacks!)
5. staying up too late (reading again!)
5 things you like doing:
1. I love to read
2. Spending time with my family (my husband and son, and extended family)
4. Bible study
5. Spending time with my husband!
5 things you would never wear again:
1. a bikini
2. a tube top
3. low rider pants where one's middle shows (shivers...) well, maybe that should just be gaudy clothes period.
5. Hmmm...I'm sure there are many things I would never wear again but I'm at a loss right now for the fifth.
5 favorite toys:
1. digital camera
4. did I mention my digital camera?
5. more books