Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Feast...

Woohoo! One Hundred Feasts!

Appetizer
On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?
Hmmm, I've never given this much thought...maybe one, two?

Soup
What was your most memorable school field trip?
It would have to be a trip to one of the castles in Germany. There was a "ruckus" with several of the boys and I was standing near a wide "wall" (not high enough). They fell onto me pushing me back on the "wall" which overlooked this huge mountain side. It is where my fear of heights began.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I was extremely __in pain ________________ this week.
I've been diagnosed with mononeuritis multiplex.

Main Course
Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?
Green

Dessert
What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?
I guess the key words here are "had to". That would indicate a need to me. So maybe an appliance for the kitchen?

No comments: