Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast Ninety-Eight


Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
Pump knot. When I was little and I would bump my head I would tell my sister or my mom, or whoever was around, that I had a "pump knot."

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
I have two. One with flowers and one with military planes--duh! ;)

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
Carolyn, Judy, Marsha

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
Well, I just did this not too long ago and will probably do it again shortly. That would be Miss Anna Claire, the newest baby in the family! What would I purchase? Well, baby clothes for a little girl!

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?
Ice Tea with lots of ice and lots of lemon!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It is always a blessing to learn a little more about you my dear friend. I haven't listening to the song you sent out yet, but I do want to say thank you for your earnest prayer for my life and I will absolutely keep you up to date :)

Bob and Claire said...

Hmm, I can say I have never heard you use the term "pump knot"! I guess you just don't bump your head so much anymore . . .

Anna's looking so cute in all your little outfits! : )