Thursday, June 01, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast Ninety-Six

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?
I'm not too funny but every once in awhile I do have a moment of 'brilliance.' So, maybe a 4?

Soup
Name a local restaurant you would recommend to a visitor to your town or city.
It used to be Salt City Jail which used to be the original jail for Salt Lake City when it was just starting up. But since it is no longer in business I guess I would recommend Rafael's which has terrific Mexican food.

Salad
What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?
Oh, there are easy ways to learn lessons? It's nice to finally learn that!

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
Hmmm...I wonder, this could mean a lot of things. For instance where do I want to be living in five years? Or, how much weight do I hope I've lost in five years WITHOUT gaining any of it back. Or, financially... so I guess I'll pick the easy one. Where do I want to be living in 5 years....this will sound really hokey but I learned this lesson the HARD way, not the easy way. I want to be right where the Lord wants me to be. Because I do not, I repeat, I do not desire to be out of His will! So, if He still wants me to be in Utah for a purpose, then, *sigh* I will still be here and pleased about it. If He chooses to move us, say like, ah...Auburn, AL then I would rejoice and be content to live there.

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?
"Major numbers of people have just vanished! The world wide government has announced that there is a logical reason for the massive disappearance of so many people. Among the hysteria the story is slowly getting out. The people which disappeared in a twinkling of an eye were being judged and punished. Everyone who was left behind will be blessed immensely...." Actually I hope the scenario happens MUCH sooner...Come soon, Lord Jesus!!!

1 comment:

HeyJules said...

I knew that's what you were gonna say!