Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Proverbs 31 Man...

Back in the late summer my brother-in-law sent a site to my husband to check out. Actually, he sent it to numerous men that he thought would be interested in it. My two guys were on the list. They found it very interesting and thought provoking. We have always heard of the Proverbs 31 Woman but we had never thought of approaching it from the man's perspective. My husband thought this was a very good devotional. It is a bit long for a quick glance so I suggest you go to the web site and print the page. Pass it on to your husband and let him read it as he has time. My understanding is that there is a book called the Proverb 31 Man and this site is a summary of the book. Go here to read the article. We would be interested in any feedback you might want to give. Maybe some of your husbands have heard and/or read this already but it was new to us.

No comments: