Monday, April 24, 2006

A Good Day..

What a greatf day! We had rain overnight and early this morning which is exciting because it didn't turn to snow!!! Yea!!! Hooray!!! I needed to run an errand with hubby and when we returned home it was time to take Nana to her dentist appointment.

The other night, I believe it was last Tuesday, while we were eating dinner I saw a chunck of 'something' fall onto her plate and make a noise. Turns out it was half of her front tooth! Then she tells me that two other pieces had already come off the other day. She was dreading this appointment because she thought she would need a shot etc., and that maybe the dentist would have to pull her tooth. But, she needed no shot, and he was able to build another tooth on to the left over part that remained in her mouth. She was thrilled! And when we came out the sun was shining. Since she hadn't had a shot she was able to eat so we stopped at Sizzler for their salad bar. It's one of her favorite places to eat. After our 2 hour dinner we are finally home where I can collapse!!! Just in time to watch my show tonight! ;D

I have a few minutes to check out some of my favorite blogs....catch you later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have NIGHTMARES about my teeth falling out! Well, that's because I had 3 different dentists tell me I would loose all my teeth because I have 'rat mouth'.
Nice eh!

Hope you enjoyed your shows. I cannot post anything, it keeps crashing the computer. :0/
Later AC,
Love Pam

HeyJules said...

Gotta hate it when that kind of stuff happens! I'm usually less worried about the pain from the shots and MORE about the pain from the BILL.

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Good days are so refreshing... I love it when God says, "Come away with Me and rest." I also love days when God says, "What are you doing sitting at that computer when you have all this work to do?!?" Sigh... I think I just heard God calling...

Jackie said...

I can totally relate to your Nanna! I had my tooth fall out twice! although after extensive surgary, and too many bills to count, I think it's finally stuck in there for good! Tell your nanny that I'm jelous, her tooth just fell out now, mine started when I was 16, then again at 20! Like I said, it better be stuck in there now. lol (in case your wondering, I was born missing my two I-teeth, and the replacements kept falling out (while I was eating a cookie, both times), now I have perminate implants).

Ok, that was way more info then you needed, sorry about that.

Have a great day!