Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Name Ten of Life's Simple Pleasure

A simple meme....Name ten of life's simple pleasures.....

1. Chocolate

2. Sunrises

3. Mexican food

4. Sunsets

5. Azaleas

6. Good friends

7. Flying in a plane with Pilot

8. Newborn babies (especially ones named Anna Claire!)

9. Sleeping in late

10. Back rubs

Have I mentioned chocolate?

Oh, and there's always a good book to be read.

And, what about praying?

Then there are blogging friends...always a good pleasure and that leads to blogging comments! I love to receive comments, as well as emails.

Pictures from Pilot....

I don't think I can just put down 10...once I begin thinking about simple pleasures they begin multiplying, rapidly!

A H/T to Carol over at She Lives ! If you desire to list your own let me know so I can check them out!

12 comments:

see-through faith said...

wonderful how the joy bubbles over.

Pam said...

It's the simple things isn't it?
Great list AC.
I was out running errands and just had to stop in the baby section. I found the cutest dress for Anna Claire! That girl will never want for something nice to wear with all of us doting on her!

Corry said...

I don't think I could stick to just 10! Too many simple pleasures or blessings as I call them.

God's Grace.

Suz said...

What a wonderful list! You have many of my favorites on there.

Hugs Suz

Bob & Claire said...

Well, my favorites are sure on there!! Newborn baby snuggles are tops on my list right now, especially right after a bath. Ahhh--so sweet! I wish I could bottle it up and send that off to you and Nana! : )

Corry said...

Mine are posted as well:-)

God's Grace.

Hikingalong said...

Pilot Mom, you can see my ten over at my blog, www.berrymom2005.blogspot.com

HeyJules said...

My you're in a colorful mood today!

I'm with you on all ten!

Useless Man said...

I love the colour coding of your post today!

Prayer can really be the simplest of pleasures. Like talking with an old friend...

All the best, and thanks for sharing.

Pam said...

I posted my ten!

Jackie said...

:) I can feel the joy in your words! It's a great day all around!

jettybetty said...

My 10 would be close to yours--except instead of flying with Pilot--I would be doing something with Aug, Critter or Ed ;-)!