Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Random meme....

Thanks to Claire Joy over at Flavor of the Month for this meme.

Random thing meme: List six random things about yourself and then tag six more of your bloggy friends.

1. I can't sing at all....I do make a joyful noise, especially if I am by myself!

2. In high school, people would think I was stuck up when in fact, I couldn't see them. If I didn't have my contacts on or, my glasses, then I was totally blind....and people would expect me to greet them when I passed them but actually, I never even saw them. I am the least stuck up person you could ever meet....

3. Obviously, if you have read my post recently, you know I have lost part of my mind, if not all of it.

4. I hate to wear shoes. I love the warmer weather so I can at least wear sandals.

5. I have a passion for the Lord and desire others to know Him, too.

6. You would not have liked me before I became a Christian.

5 comments:

Dave. said...

By the way it's not just women over 50 who need new minds - I keep going into rooms and forgetting what I'm there for!!!

Unknown said...

Okay....AC, let me get you something from Shaklee and it should help. Okay? I am having a rough week and a half actually myself. I cry at the drop of a hat and all sorts of things.
Most of what you are feeling is probably directly related to Menopause or Perimenopause. I take a soy protein shake (chocolate 100 calories YUM!!!) everyday and a Menopause Balancing Complex as well. When I get lazy and don't take them...watch out!

Some things happen as you get older...it's just a fact that our poor old neurons just slow down. It's called...are you ready for this?
Benign Senescent Forgetfulness! It's totally normal. I think from what you describe you are experiencing some BSF that is hugely exacerbated by Menopause. Just my oh pin yun!
I will email you some details tonight. Can't hurt to try anyway. :0]

Pilot Mom said...

Okay Pam...email info...I'll just call it BSForgetfulness...that should sum it up pretty succinctly, don't you think? ;D LOL!

Pilot Mom said...

Dave, I'm just glad to find out that it is equal across the sexes!!

Joe said...

All I can say is, "Join the club!"