Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another Update on Nana....

Update: My mom was admitted to the hospital late Thursday afternoon. We spent all day in the ER having tests done and blood drawn. They are trying to rule out a stroke along with her other problems. Hubby and I left her tonight ready to go to sleep. She is still confused but maybe not quite as much. I'll be heading back to the hospital first thing this morning but if there is dialogue I'll respond on Saturday sometime. Right now we don't know if she will get released tomorrow or if she will be kept through the weekend.

I know, I didn't need to post at all. However, I did need to post because it helps me to focus on the One who is Able. Able in all things. Able to sustain life, able to take life, able to heal, able to strengthen, able to pour out His love, mercy and grace on our family. After my day today(Thursday) I need to redirect my focus, calm my thoughts, and direct my attention upwards. This helps me to do that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Claire, I'm sorry!!! I will be praying.

Call me if you need to talk.

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers.

Dave. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave. said...

Prayers being said right now.