Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This and that Today

No, this isn't our dog but I thought to myself this is one dog who must live a great life!! He looks like he has absolutely no cares in the world.

In other news, I did find our dog. No telling where he had been. All of a sudden, there he was in the front yard. He may have come from the school across the street because there were kids over there for a game and the parents were sitting around cheering them on. He is such a people person it wouldn't have surprised me. However, he didn't come when I called and I was looking over there. Oh, well, at least he is home safe and sound. Now he can just dream about his little bit of freedom he experienced!

Mom is still struggling with her kidney infection, however she only has three days left of the antibiotic...Hooray! I'm getting her up and ready today to go have an ultra sound done of her heart and she will come home with a heart monitor to wear for 24 hours. Her appointment with the cardiologist is next Tuesday.

I guess I've dilly dallied long enough on the computer. It's time for me to go get myself ready. We can't have "my lady" ready without me being ready.

5 comments:

HeyJules said...

Claire, do they suspect anything with your mother's heart? Is this something new?

Pilot Mom said...

No, Jules. She has 4 leaky heart valves and afill....you know, where the heart beats regularly and then speeds up and then slows down...something fibrilation? And, she is meeting a new cardiologist next week (hopefully) and he wants the tests done before seeing her. Also, it will show (hopefully) if she has had any small strokes. My sister and I suspect maybe she has. We don't know for sure. However, I'm sitting here debating, because she is sick again (sick to her stomach) and I think I just need to reschedule for next week when she is feeling better. No reason to make her go through all this when she is feeling so bad.

Anonymous said...

Oh, hope your mom gets better soon again...

And dogs - they can really be a pain! And yet I'm fighting against the itch to take a new dog to accompany our last one *groan*

Joe said...

I tried posing like this dog and it worked! All of my cares disappeared, if only for a mini-microsecond.

Jackie said...

sorry about your mom. I hope all goes well there.

That picture of the dog was too cute! Don't you wish that dogs could talk, and let you know what they have been up to all day?