Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast Ninety-Four

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
Hmmm, I think this would have to be towel bars in the bathroom. Pilot was home and helped Pilot Dad get the task done.
Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
Would a missionary be considered a charity? I would want to give the extra money to a missionary which could use an extra boost. As for myself, I would spend it on our home in some way. Or maybe I would deposit it so it could earn me interest so we could make a trip to see Pilot. But, probably, I would spend it on something for my home. I'm trying to get the downstairs painted and rearranged....maybe I would use it toward that.
Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
El Shaddai by Michael Card
Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
Dog Food aisle. I am not going to get another dog now.
Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
With a bum knee...1

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

Oh c'mon Claire...get another dog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,

Thank you for "flying" over for a visit..

I will return again and do some more reading when I am not rushing off to do a Mum's taxi duty...

Don't know the song you mean - perhaps it was not as popular over here..

I would be dragged straight to the rabbits aisle if our daughter would have anything to do with it.....