Friday, January 06, 2006

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged by Patty over at Home and Family!

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life: Wife, mother, office manager, accountant

Four Movies You Would Watch Over and Over: Apollo 13, You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seatle, Cinderella Man

Four Places You Have Lived: Germany, Colorado, Montana, Utah

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch: E-Ring, Lost, Invasion, Medium

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation: Washington DC, Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons, Corpus Christi, TX

Four Websites You Visit Daily: Faith or Fiction?, Journey of the Heart, Psalm 127, Ramblings and Other Things, Hotel California and tons of others...I have my list which I visit everyday.

Four of Your Favorite Foods: anything chocolate, steak and potatoes, classic coke, combine chocolate ice cream with coke for a Coke Float, chocolate chip cookies....did I mention I love chocolate?

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now: I love being home and I really love being home when I'm well. If we're talking about vacations then I would love to return to Europe, I would love to visit Canada, also Scotland, and England.

I am going to tag: If anyone wants to jump on board let me know so we can check out your answers! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm game! See you over at my place.

Jackie said...

I'm in Canada! You can come visit me!! :)