Monday, March 27, 2006

Anything....at all.....

I really just need to post something....anything...so I don't have my previous post be my first post. Does that make any sense at all?

I've had a busy day. Hubby and I had an appointment this morning up in another town, at 9 am. Having an appt that early meant that we had to leave by 8:15 am to be on time. Ugh...but we made it only to find out the doctor had a skiing accident on Saturday and couldn't make it in this morning. They had tried calling but we had already left.

So, what can we do? Well, we came back home and made a stop to pick up dog food. Then we went to get the car washed before our ticket expired. After the wash we went to return a couple of DVD's and stopped at the grocery store to pick up some grapes and oranges which were on sale. After that we headed home so I could get my wash going while hubby finished up his Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) answers.

Then it was time for the Physical Therapist to arrive to meet my mom. He's very nice and thorough. I think they will work well together. Today was just getting all the paper filled out. Whew! Wednesday will be an actual therapy day. Yea!!

After he left I had to get the bed made with the clean sheets for hubby to get his nap in before going to work tonight. Then Nana and I headed out to eat dinner.

Of course, in the middle of all my mundane things we are waiting on a phone call telling us our neice has gone into labor and the baby is on the way! Well, no phone call came today. *sigh* Maybe tomorrow (Tuesday) will be the big day! I hope so. It's supposed to be a little girl...after 4 boys. We're holding our breath....well, maybe just taking shallow breaths while we wait. ;)

Now, it's bedtime. For once I'm going to bed early!!! And, hopefully, I won't wake up coughing at 3 am!!!!

Catch ya on the flip side..... :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are not alone in the waiting game! As you already know. *Big sigh* Glad you went to bed early. I am going now too. Was watching 'Unwrapped' on the food network. I love that show. NO WAKING UP at three am!

Joe said...

Hmmm. Too bad you couldn't have had a busy day.

Dog food.

I bought some the other day at Wally-World, the only bag of his brand they offered from their otherwise empty shelves.

The bag proudly proclaimed: NOW WITH YOGERT!

Do dogs know or car whether there is yogert in their food?

Pilot Mom said...

Well, Pam, I didn't wake up at 3 am....I just didn't go to sleep until after 3 am!!! Darn.

Yeah, Joe, to bad....as for the yogurt? I doubt they care. But, maybe there is some nutritional value in it? I have no idea.