Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pilot update...

Pilot has now moved and settled in to his new state. It's different from the coast but he isn't too far from the Oz*rk Mtn range...which, of course, are really hills to him. ;) Once settled in his apartment he managed to find a little bit of time to sight see this past weekend. Yesterday (Tuesday) was his first day at *work*. He came home with a truck load of books. But, I think, after having so much time off he is ready to buckle down and get on with this next phase. After all, he wants to get back up in the air! Isn't that where any pilot desires to be? ;) I kind of miss having him in TX where so many of my blogging friends live. I don't know, it kind of made it seem like he really wasn't too far away...or something like that.... Lol!

5 comments:

jettybetty said...

Glad he's getting settled! I'm sure he's ready to get in the air!

The Ozarks are hills, aren't they???

Corry said...

It's nice him having some time off and being able to relax, but it would be nicer if he could spend that time with you:-)

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't this give you cause to seek out new bloggers in a new state? How exciting!! :-)

Christa Blakey said...

Hi Claire!
I'm glad I visited your blog finally...lots of good entries to catch up on! Glad to hear things are going well:)
-Christa

Carol said...

What? He left Texas!?! How COULD he!!! I know, military life. BTDT.