Friday, March 24, 2006

First Friday Feast

Both Carol at She Lives and Dawn at All About Fun and Life had the Friday Feast. I decided to jump in and give it try. Be gentle with me, this is my first Friday Feast. ;)

FRIDAY FEAST

Appetizer
How would you describe your personal comfort zone? I'm not sure what this is asking....does this mean, Am I a touchy-feeling type person who likes people to be up close and personal when we talk? Well, no. I mean I like to be close but not so close I have to step back and adjust my bi-focals, you know what I mean? If it means how much attention do I want focused on "me", well, that's different. I'm really shy so if it is to draw "everyone's attention" to me....nope...I like to be in the background. I'd die of embarrassment. That's why yesterday was SO embarassing! If it is regarding blogging comments...well, I like comments as well as the next person. Let me re-phrase that, I'm a closet "Comment Lover". :)

Soup
What is your favorite tree? Any tree that has flowering blossoms on it in the spring. I also like Aspens in the fall, and I love a beautiful old oak or maple tree.

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight. I absolutely LOVE Olive Garden salad, Vienersnitzel, Chocolate Lasagna Cake at Olive Garden.

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
Gee, this is a difficult one for me. I think because if it was really great advice I would want to heed it. Unless it was during my teen years....that's it...take more math courses! My response? Oh, I don't need to do that because I won't ever have a job that only deals with math....I'm going into something dealing with English...teaching, special ed, speech pathology or anything along those lines. I would never be an accountant! What did I end up doing? Being an accountant, without taking those extra math courses. Scary thought, isn't it? Lol!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others? Hmmm. This makes me think I didn't answer the Appetizer correctly. Well, I guess 6 or 7. I like one-on-one conversations where you each share back and forth. That way it isn't focused all on one person. How fun would that be? That's like saying, "Well, that's enough talking about me, what do you say about me?"

You can do your Friday Feast here or on your blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do friday feast sometimes too. I just had an exceptionally bad Thursday and consequently a not so good Friday so it was pointless by the time I could get around to posting. I really don't want to take up a post on my blog so I'll tell ya here. Remember your post a few days ago? About the lost ID? Well, I spent all day Thursday in Denver with a new staff member seeing patients. Since my 4-Runner is 11 years old and has radiator problems at the moment, I had her drive from house to house. After spending the day with her, we had a biannual dinner meeting with the community and I had a presentation to give. After it was over..2045 or 8:45 pm, I caught a ride back to the office where my vehicle was parked...but I can not find the keys. I took apart my briefcase, searched the office. By now it's 2130 when it dawns on me that I left my keys in the other girls car!! We call her house, no answer. Leave msgs, drive 20 minutes to her house, band on the door, ring the doorbell silly. No response. Pitch dark. Crap! Drive all the way back just down the street from the office and my car and I am going to stay the night at a hotel. The gal who gave me a ride would have had me stay at her place but all the house was sealed off for the tilers coming in the next day. So she heads home (she was such a sweetheart-she had eye surgery the week before and her head was throbbing by the end of the meeting!) I decide I am not spending $100 on a room that I can't get reimbursed for (not to mention no toiletries and such) so I call Bill at work and he has to wait 45 mins before he can leave and then he hotfoots it up in just 45 mins!! So I made it home at 0100 or 1 am. See, I told you we have all done those kinds of things and I guess I just had to prove it!!!

Pilot Mom said...

Oh, Pam, I enjoyed my laugh at your expense! :D I KNOW it happens to OTHERS...I MUCH prefer for it to happen to OTHERS! I just have a difficult time when it happens to ME!!! Lol! Ya gotta luv that hubby of yours...he's a knight in shining armour!! ;)