Saturday, January 29, 2005

Magazine...

Moms and daughters, check out a new Christian teen magazine that is starting up. Two gals, one whom is a very dear friend (Tricia), have a vision for reaching young teen gals and giving them a quality magazine with a Christian focus. Check out their site and see what you think. It's www.realiteenmagazine.com. Take a look throughout the different subject matters. I think you'll get excited! There's even a place to sign up for a free trial issue. What have you got to lose? If you like it, then pass the word on to your friends and your youth pastor. They are trying to reach as many different people as possible. Also, would you please pray for them? The next few weeks are extremely busy as their first issue goes to press.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Claire,Thanks for directing us here. I work with youth and signed up for a free trial. It definitely looks worth checking out. On a sidenote-I'm curious why the front cover looks like every other magazine, too bad they couldn't find something unique (I say this with gentleness!)

Many blessings,
Christie G.

Pilot Mom said...

Christie, thanks for checking it out!

Kim said...

Thanks, Claire! I was just showing this to my dd....I will check it out. Hope they send to Canada!