1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Well, I did get run in to the Police station my first year in college on Halloween. We were busted for T.P.-ing. We began buying rolls of toilet paper early on, like the end of September. But, the stores began to get wise and took all rolls of T.P. off the shelves so people had to ask for it if they wanted to purchase it. (I kid you not!!) It made for some interesting editorials in the local paper, mainly by the "older" poplulation. After the stores took it off the shelves we then had to resort to saving what we could from the dorm. They cut down on how many rolls we could request at a time. My first year of college was in a small town in Mississippi. I had a great time.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I've only ridden a roller coaster 3 times and yes, I closed my eyes on part of it.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
When Pilot was young. I took him over to a hill near where we lived and went down once that day.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I only want to sleep with my hubby!
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Oh my no! I certainly wish I was talented in that area but anything that I do which comes out "creative" I must have copied it from someone else!
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Who on earth gives a rip? I certainly don't. The less said about Jolie the better.
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
I've never had an "ex" and don't plan on having one at this stage in life. After all, our 31st wedding anniversary is coming up in August.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the basics in poker but I would much rather play cribbage or Canasta. I'll play other card games too, like Uno or Phase 10 (which Pilot can't stand).
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
12. What's your favorite commercial?
I love the Budwieser one (?) where the guy has a revolving wall with his refrig stocked full of beer. But on the other side of the wall in the next door apt the guys think it's a magic refrigerator which dispenses beer....it's pretty funny. The other one I like is the cell phone which has "theft" protection. These two guys are in the locker room telling each other about their phones and the one guy bests the other guy by having theft protection. All it is, is him throwing his phone at the other guy when he reaches for the guy's wallet. You would have to see both commercials in order to see how funny they are.
13. What are you allergic to?
The better question would be: What are you not allergic to? I'm allergic to most trees, all weeds, a lot of grasses etc.... I take allergy shots in both arms each month. I also suffer with asthma.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Hmmm...probably I do but really, maybe not. My hubby knows most everything I know.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't really care but I suppose Boston Red Sox since the Yankees have won so many times.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, when I was young, living in Colorado Springs. Let's see, I guess I was in Jr. High school.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I don't usually. But there are a couple of ones which I have had over and over again. There are times where I remember them but it isn't too often.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Not too long ago...I kind of get goofy sometimes when I'm on pain meds and I can crack myself up...I may not crack anyone else up but at least I get a good laugh. :D
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
I'm terrible at song titles so I'll just go with what Pam wrote down: Norwegian Wood, Lucky in the Sky with Diamonds, Help, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club, All My Loving
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Pain. It's been solid since June 17th. And now, my arthritis in my knees is flared up as well as the baker's cyst behind my knee. I'm still dealing with the pain in my foot and that's all on top of the mononeuritis multiplex. Things like this are good because it helps to take my mind of the pain...well, at least a little.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Don't have a clue and I don't care to find out.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. We always do.
24. What cell service do you use?
25. Do you like sushi?
Oh, no! Of course, I've never tried it and I don't intend to.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Well, I don't know if it would have been fatal but I do believe that the Lord has certainly protected us on several different occasions.
27. What do you wear to bed?
28. Been caught stealing?
29. What shoe size do you have?
Just this year I've moved from a 7 to an 8.
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Oh no. I can honestly say that. However, there are a few people in politics who make my blood boil.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Well, between the two of these I guess I would choose classic rock.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I wouldn't. I could never do that. I wouldn't want to.
33. Favorite Song?
Find Us Faithful by Steve Green. It's a Christian song.
34. Have you ever sang [sic] in front of the mirror?
35. What food do you find disgusting?
Cooked spinach....unless it is chopped up very fine in a casserole or raw in a salad. Brussel sprouts, cooked cabbage, beets, liver, sushi, shrimp, lima beans, coconut.
36. Do you sing in the shower?
No, I usually sing in the car with the radio on, but that's only when no one is with me.
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I'm sure I did when I was a kid. I'm sure I would be lying if I said no, even though I can't recall a particular incident right now.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No, but I have received a head but when Pilot was little. I was coming down to kiss him goodnight and he was raising up and his head hit my nose. OUCH!!! It brought tears to my eyes!
From these questions one would think I've lived a pretty boring life, I suppose. But, I don't think I have. I just think there could be better questions. :) Anyway, I'll not list anyone to do this but, if you get a hankering to answer this meme then let me know so I can pop over and read your answers!