Friday, July 21, 2006

ISFJ?

You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.
What's Your Personality Type?


I can hear Pilot now in response to the child psychologist bit, "Oh heaven help us! That explains soooo much!" Lol! Hopefully, he won't hold it against me. However, I must confess, I use to take those personality tests for Pilot and Pilot Dad, as if I were them. Then, I would have them take the same test and I would see how well I knew my guys! They, of course, would roll their eyes! But, I will have you know that I always scored the exact same answers as my hubby and on my son's we disagreed on only one answer. I have to say I know both of my men very well!

In fact, awhile back Pilot called and asked me how he turned out on one of these frivilous things I post on and I told him I had no idea. He was shocked! He asked me why I hadn't done the test for him? I had to tell him that I didn't bother because he was no longer living at home. Isn't that too funny!

As for my free time...I don't really "engage mysenses in art, cooking and music." Oh, I enjoy them, yes, but I would much rather be reading, or spending time with a friend, and naps...naps are really good too! :D

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

I really like the MBTI. I've taken it at different times in my life and more times than notcome out as a ENFP but have at times been a strong INFJ--guess even an extrovert needs to step back and get recharged!

Have a great weekend.

Eagles Wings said...

Thanks for sharing, I'm a ISFP. Which is funny that I'm blogging because mine says if creative expression calls you, you are more likely to express yourself non-verbally. Words just aren't your best tools of communication. Because I am a photographer :-)