Sunday, February 12, 2006

Announcements...

I'm telling you, Jules thinks up the most fun things. Over at Faith or Fiction? she has declared tomorrow, Monday, February 13th, Blog your dog day. So get your pooch (sorry, cats are not allowed this time) all groomed and dressed to the nines, take some pics and post about him/her. Now Hawk, this would be a perfect time to parade the General out for the rest of Blogland to meet!
Also, for those who are interested in finding new blogs to read you will want to check out the nominees for blog awards over at One Woman's World. Drop in and peruse the listings in different catagories. It's a wonderful way to find new bloggers and read great writing. Expanding our horizons is fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks AC, I will do just that!

Joe said...

A pod of pictures of my pug might be just the thing!

Anonymous said...

I have a question. All these blog awards. Who selects? Is this just something someone decides to host on their own?

I've always been curious about this.

Pilot Mom said...

That's an excellent question, Gayla. One to which I have no answer! :) Carol may know the answer over at She Lives. That's where I heard about this...