Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Pilot Mom

1. I live in Utah. And have lived here for going on 26 years. I never thought I would still be here this long but the Lord had other plans!

2. I'm not a Mormon.

3. I have one son who is a wonderful blend of his father and me!

4. My favorite color is green.

5. I love to study the Bible.

6. I've been married 30 years to the best man EVER! He even writes me poetry! ;) He compliments me perfectly by his being an extrovert to my being an introvert.

7. I love to read. All different kinds of books. Murder/mystery, theological, biographies....

8. I used to be a model to earn money.

9. I went to my first year of college in Mississippi. My second year I went in Colorado where I met my hubby.

10. My fear of heights began in Germany when I nearly fell over a parapet at a castle which overlooked the steep mountain.

13. I was a 'little' rebellious in high school. One time I put vaseline all over the door handles to the classrooms.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list Claire! I love the state of Utah (enough that my wife wants us to consider moving there)! What a change from MS and CO! My thriteen is posted over at Little Bit of This and That.

Norma said...

What a great list--I'd love to have you as a neighbor, but will settle for occasional TT get togethers.

My TT are up.