Thirteen Things about Pilot Mom
2. I'm not a Mormon.
3. I have one son who is a wonderful blend of his father and me!
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I love to study the Bible.
6. I've been married 30 years to the best man EVER! He even writes me poetry! ;) He compliments me perfectly by his being an extrovert to my being an introvert.
7. I love to read. All different kinds of books. Murder/mystery, theological, biographies....
8. I used to be a model to earn money.
9. I went to my first year of college in Mississippi. My second year I went in Colorado where I met my hubby.
10. My fear of heights began in Germany when I nearly fell over a parapet at a castle which overlooked the steep mountain.
13. I was a 'little' rebellious in high school. One time I put vaseline all over the door handles to the classrooms.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants