Thursday, February 23, 2006

Much ado about nothing....

It has been a busy week for me. I've had follow-up doctor appointments (that old whooping cough stuff!), my ladies Bible study is meeting back in my home now that my home is no longer quarantined. It seems like it's been none stop.

I'm still involved in the Christian Chapter Chat which I'm enjoying very much. I'm learning so much from the other ladies. You really should consider coming on board for our next book. And, as you know if you've read my latest entries I'm participating in the Forty Days to Forever Lenten Blog. I've been so busy I haven't had any time to get around and greet everyone in it until tonight. Oh, and I can't leave out the Olympics. That has managed to take up some of my time...not as much as the last Winter Olympics when it was held here in my own backyard!

I really have nothing to tell you. No witty stories, no original thoughts. So, I guess I'll turn in and hopefully will get a solid nights sleep. I need it, because I'm still waking up with "the cough."

Humility is a bag into which Christ puts the riches of His grace. The one infallible test of our holiness will be the humility before God and men which marks us. Humility is the bloom and the beauty of holiness. The chief mark of counterfeit holiness is a lack of humility. ~ Andrew Murray

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

I'm up with "the cough" too so I feel your pain. : (

jettybetty said...

Hope the cough is gone SOON!