Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME
2. When I was 4, and new in the neighborhood, 2 girls were over introducing themselves. After they said their names I told mine. One of them asked if I was a girl or a boy.
3. The masculine spelling leaves off the 'e' on the end.
4. I was named after my Dad's mother.
5. I was also named after my Mom's mother.
6. My last name is French, too.
7. When I was little I didn't like my name.
8. Now, I absolutely adore it.
9. My niece has my same first name.
10. My cousin also has the same first name.
11. When we are all together people have to use our middle names when speaking to us.
12. I think my niece will name her baby, if it is a girl, our name.
13. My name is Claire.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants